Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our directory of frequently asked questions (FAQs) for brief
answers to many commonly asked questions about attending, exhibiting,
registration, and housing/travel, and press related information.
Still need help? Contact Show Management for further assistance.
Please refer to the registration Menu of Packages & Pricing.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Registration Customer Service department at (866) 860-1975.
The International Surface Event Education program provides a lot of options for education. To change the education sessions you are registered for, log back into the MyEvent Dashboard using the ID and password created during the registration process and edit your registration. More detailed directions are included below:For additional assistance, contact Registration at (866) 860-1975 or email.
- Navigate to www.TISEwest.com (for best results, use Firefox or Chrome) and click on “Sign In” (in the upper right corner of the site).
- Sign-in as an attendee by entering your email address and password (created when you registered for the event) or your last name and RegID.
- Click on the blue "Sign In" button.
- Select "My Registration".
- Scroll down and select "View Session/Event Information".
- Click on the grey "Edit Information" button (in the burgundy bar).
- You will see the "Registration Category" page first. Don't select anything on this page, just scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the blue "Save Changes".
- You will see the "Special Education Programs and Certifications" page next. Again, don't select anything on this page, just scroll down and select "Save Changes".
- The next page is the "Event Explorer" page. This is where you will select/edit your sessions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the blue "Save Changes" button when you are done.
TISE automatically processes a certificate of attendance for all verified education attendees (you must have your badge scanned by the room monitor). Certificates will be available to download approx. 12 weeks after the event. See more instructions on accessing your certificates. If you need additional assistance email Education Manager Carol Wilkins.
TISE offers savings and peace of mind in booking your hotel stay for the event by offering an Official Hotel program. TISE works with onPeak, for all booking needs. Please visit our Travel page and contact onPeak for help on booking accommodations.
TISE is a year-round information source for the flooring industry. Tune into our website frequently for evolving industry-related information. Use the show social handle @TISEevents to join the conversation.Follow our social media sites for updates.