No matter how you travel, find travel discounts to make your trip affordable and resources to help you navigate Las Vegas with ease.
Browse the tabs below for the latest information and discounts on your preferred method of travel.
Transportation Offers & Discounts
Take advantage of our complimentary shuttle system providing service between the Mandalay Bay Convention Center and the new pickup location outside the entrance to the Bayside Lobby E/F and the following hotels:
Cosmopolitan | Elara | Excalibur | MGM Grand | New York New York | Tropicana
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino | Delano | Four Seasons | Luxor
Discount Code: UJAUEBZ1
Discount Code: ECMX236
Discount Code: NMNWX
Discount Code: ZX6X683520
LASxpress' FAST AND EFFICIENT airport transportation service is committed to providing you a convenient stress-free experience.
Xpress Non-Stop Service and Economy Service available for attendees of The International Surface Event 2017.LASxpress offers:
- Advance reservations on a secure website 24/7
- Pre-printed boarding passes eliminates frustration of securing transportation onsite and avoiding long taxi lines
- Significant Savings vs. Taxi Fare
- Priority Boarding
- On-site Airport Staff
We have negotiated special discounts through the following rental car companies for TISE 2017. Additionally, these discounts are valid throughout the country, throughout the year!
Discount Code: L540097
Please use the link below to book your rental car.
Discount Code: CV#: 050V0003
One of the fastest, easiest ways to get around Las Vegas is by taxi. Contact one of these companies for your transportation needs:
- Las Vegas Taxi Cabs | (702) 888-4888
- Nellis Cab Company | (702) 248-1111
- Executive Las Vegas Limo | (702) 646-4661
- Presidential Limousine | (702) 438-5466
Ride the Las Vegas Monorail for as little as $5!
- It’s a quick and easy way to avoid traffic congestion. Reaching speeds up to 50 mph, the Las Vegas Monorail takes you from one end of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip to the other – with seven stops in total – in just 15 minutes.
- It’s cost-effective and hassle-free. Avoid long lines and bumper-to-bumper traffic. Smart travelers can explore the Strip in style on the Las Vegas Monorail.
- It’s eco-friendly. In 2011, the Las Vegas Monorail aided in the annual removal of an estimated 2.2 million vehicle miles from Southern Nevada’s major roadways, reducing emissions by more than 35 tons of carbon monoxide (CO), volatile organic compounds (VOC) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) over the course of the year.
- It’s convenient. You can buy tickets online in advance or at the easy touch-screen ticket vending machines located at every Monorail station.
- It’s reliable. With Monorail trains arriving every few minutes from 7 a.m. every day of the year until 2 a.m. on weekdays and until 3 a.m. Friday through Sunday, passengers can conveniently travel to their destinations.
- It’s climate-controlled. Keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter on the Monorail.
- It’s safe. Monitored stations, a friendly K-9 unit, private security officers and a full video surveillance system provide a high level of safety as you travel up and down the Strip.